In the rapidly changing retail landscape brought by digitalization, being able to manage e-commerce operation efficiently is one of the critical factors of a successful retail business. Retailers need to satisfy the increased expectations of customers and at the same time grasp and manoeuvre in the complexity of suitable delivery solution.
To make optimal business and operational plan, business owners and e-commerce teams will require a complete view of the e-commerce landscape and learn holistic operational functions critical to a successful online business.
- The roles and responsibilities in an e-commerce business
- Looking for ideas for products and suppliers
- Preparation for online store
- Choice of e-Commerce platform
- Domain name and recommended hosting solution for online store
- The components of a holistic online store
- Payment methods online
- Shipping/delivery methods online
- Key aspects of growing an e-commerce store
- Marketing strategy
- Understand the various marketplace platforms
- The performance indicators of an online business
- Techniques to handle online communication with customers
- Knowing seller’s responsibilities
We begin with overview and training sessions, then offer a Q&A session for any additional questions.
This training teaches all the essential knowledge for setting up a successful e-commerce online store.
Course Cancellation/Reschedule Policy
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule the training due to unforeseen circumstances. If the training is cancelled, we will refund 100% to customer.
Contact Ms Pei Ying at (65) 80198656 or submit online form here for enquiry on this Corporate & Group Onsite Training.