Build an online store using WordPress and the WooCommerce plugin, one of the most popular and trusted e-commerce solutions for WordPress. WooCommerce provides advanced store management for physical and digital products, and in this course, our Trainer will show you how to navigate the inventory, tax, and shipping settings; add products; manage sales; and customize your store’s layout. Plus, learn how to use the plugin with external services for payment processing and shipping.
- What is WooCommerce?
- Web hosting server and domain name
- What is and the importance of SSL Certificate and HTTPS Redirection?
- Installing WooCommerce
- Setting up your store
- Configuring payment options
- Using the built-in shipping methods
- Adding product data
- Monitoring product reviews
- Configuring the front page
- Receiving and managing orders
Course Cancellation/Reschedule Policy
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule the training due to unforeseen circumstances. If the training is cancelled, we will refund 100% to customer.
Contact Ms Pei Ying at (65) 80198656 or submit online form here for enquiry on this Corporate & Group Onsite Training.