This course will teach how to use Joomla CMS to build a website from scratch—all without a single line of code. Discover how to create and organize content, add menus and sidebars, change the look of the site with templates, control who creates and edits content, and much more. The course also shows you how to evaluate the quality of extensions, plugins, and templates and how to download and install them.
- What is Joomla CMS
- Web hosting server and domain name
- Completing Joomla CMS installation
- Planning your website
- Organizing content in Joomla!
- Creating categories, articles, and menus
- Formatting text and images
- Using modules and components
- Identifying and installing good-quality third-party extensions and templates
- Supporting multiple languages with Joomla!
- Managing users and their permissions
- Changing the look of the site with templates
- Launching your site
- Embedding Google Analytics Code
Course Cancellation/Reschedule Policy
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule the training due to unforeseen circumstances. If the training is cancelled, we will refund 100% to customer.
Contact Ms Pei Ying at (65) 80198656 or submit online form here for enquiry on this Corporate & Group Onsite Training.