Who Should Attend
- Marketing professionals who want to gain better understanding of website analytics and optimize marketing activities.
- Business owner/Entrepreneur who wants to manage your own website and marketing strategy, or wants to manage your agency and staff better.
- Curious about how Google Analytics works.
- Use Google Analytics for their websites
- Understand the metrics behind web analytics
- Gain insights from traffic sources, visitor and content data
- Use analytics to improve advertising & marketing ROI
- Integrate insights with Search Engine Marketing
- Introduction to Google Analytics
- Limitations of Google Analytics
- Setting up an account
- Installing tracking code on a site
- Reading the dashboard and understanding high-level metrics
- Understanding how visitors use and navigate web site content
- Analyzing visitor and traffic source reports
- Linking Google Ads, Google Search Console with Google Analytics
- Tracking Ads and other marketing campaigns
- Selecting and comparing date ranges
- Using flow visualization to see how visitors navigate through a site
- Identifying slow-performing pages
- Performing real-time analysis
- Measure website page load performance
- Configuring and analyzing internal site search
Course Cancellation/Reschedule Policy
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule the training due to unforeseen circumstances. If the training is cancelled, we will refund 100% to customer.
Contact Ms Pei Ying at (65) 80198656 or submit online form here for enquiry on this Corporate & Group Onsite Training.