1. Is Facebook suitable for my business?
2. Facebook Business Page Creation and Management.
3. Setting up roles and permissions in Facebook Business Manager
4. Setting up an advertising account with Facebook.
5. What is the ultimate aim for advertising on Facebook.
6. Understanding Facebook ad types.
7. Guide to Facebook Dynamic Product Ads.
8. Boosting page posts.
9. Creating and scheduling reports
10. Improving ad performance.
11. Understanding Facebook’s ad policies.
12. Managing ads and campaigns in bulk.
13. Bulk uploading ad images.
14. Facebook Ad customisation.
15. What is Facebook re-Targeting?
20. Creating custom audiences.
If you are keen to make improvements in online marketing, then Facebook marketing is definitely a cost effective strategy to consider. Our Facebook Marketing Course is suitable for business keen on learning more about B2C marketing.
Course Cancellation/Reschedule Policy
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule the course due to unforeseen circumstances. If the course is cancelled, we will refund 100% to participants.
Note the minimum class size to start a class is 10 PAX.
Contact us now at (65) 81580322 or submit online form here for enquiry on this online course.