Perhaps you already have a product in mind, and you want to open an online store so you can sell it to the world. Or, maybe you don’t have a product yet, but you see the potential of the e-commerce and you’re looking to get a piece of the action. Whether this is your first time setting up a small business or you’ve been in the game for a while, this guide will teach you how to start an online store business.
• Decide on your niche
• Make, Order from Supplies or Dropship
• Looking for ideas for products and suppliers
• Brainstorm a business name and register your domain name
• Preparation for online store
• e-Commerce store development
• The components of a holistic online store
• Payment methods online
• Shipping/delivery methods online
• Key aspects of growing an e-commerce store
• Marketing Strategy
• Understand the various marketplace platforms
• Techniques to handle online communication with customers
This course teaches all the essential knowledge for setting up a successful e-commerce online store. Ready to get started?
Course Cancellation/Reschedule Policy
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule the course due to unforeseen circumstances. If the course is cancelled, we will refund 100% to participants.
Contact us now at (65) 81580322 or submit online form here for enquiry on this online course.